This is a limited warranty
WHAT IS COVERED
Pavilion Global ™ warrants its products against faulty workmanship and/or manufacturing defects for a two year period to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required showing customers original sales order with name of original purchaser, date with product model numbers and descriptions.
Pavilion Global ™ will, at its discretion repair or replace any item that has structurally failed during normal use and that has received regular care and maintenance. This is a limited warranty.
To maintain furniture, wash with a mild natural soap and warm water solution. Prepare a solution of 1/4 cup of mild soap per gallon of water. Use a soft sponge or cleaning rag to clean aluminum frames. Rinse with clean water. It is recommended that furniture inland away from salt air environments be cleaned quarterly or as needed. For furniture in coastal areas, salt spray must be cleaned from frames on a regular basis (Bi-monthly) or finish may oxidize, discolor and/or blister. (Salt spray build up over time without proper cleaning will deteriorate the frame’s finish.) Finish failure due to improper cleaning will void Pavilion Global’s warranty. CAUTION!!! When using floor cleaning chemicals such as chlorine or muriatic acid, furniture MUST be removed from area. Floors MUST be thoroughly rinsed with clean water prior to replacing furniture. Residue from cleaning chemicals may deteriorate the frame’s finish and void warranty.
Cushions, fabrics, synthetic weaving and slings are warranted for one year. The fabric manufacturer may offer an additional warranty. Read carefully the “Care and Maintenance” page and see the helpful cleaning chart for stains on our website. www.pavilion-furniture.com
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The following is NOT covered under our warranty.
• Failure of furniture frames or welds arising from unreasonable, abusive or improper use is not covered by this warranty.
• Failure of furniture or parts caused by neglect of reasonable and necessary care and maintenance.
• Normal fading, discoloration, tears or cuts in synthetic weaves or scratching resulting from normal wear.
• Stretching of fabric or upholstery materials resulting from normal wear.
• Stains due to contact with tanning lotions or other chemicals including but not limited to
cleaning solutions and/or pool chemicals. See care and maintenance and chart on our website.
• Acts of nature, including fire, wind, flood and freeze damage.
• Non-proprietary items such as glass, other table top surfaces or umbrellas. These items may be warranted by their manufacturers.
• Freight damage. All sales are made FOB factory. Title to the merchandise passes to the freight carrier and to the purchaser at time of shipment.
• Return freight for product warranty or repair after one year from date of purchase.
• Cost of field repairs NOT authorized in writing by Pavilion Furniture, Inc.
For additional information or service, please contact your local Pavilion Global TM representative or call our customer service department at 800. 325.3260 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 Pavilion Global ™